The Worcestershire Education Network (WEN) is a group of local businesses with a national remit, which aims to offer schools in the region exceptional value for money and local personal service across the full range of educational services.
We are a trusted network of educators, suppliers and manufacturers who specialise in delivering high-quality and bespoke solutions to schools; anything from furniture and clothing, to school grounds design, teaching resources, CPD for teachers and engaging curriculum-linked workshops for children – Worcestershire Education Network has the solution to fulfil your school’s needs.
All WEN members are accredited by professional bodies, or endorsed through local reputation, known to each other and trusted by LST, Governor Services, local school business managers and Head teachers. As a local network we can offer you high-quality, bespoke services and a far quicker turnaround than you are likely to get from national companies who do not operate with the local Worcestershire community at heart.
You can benefit through creating links between your school, the community and the environment. As parents and school governors too, with our children in your schools, we have a keen interest in supporting our local community through ‘added value’ services such as work experience placements too. Please get in touch with us today to find out how we can support your school.
Code of Conduct
The Worcestershire Education Network promises to:
Bring together local businesses to provide goods and services with a reputation for reliability, exceptional levels of service, professionalism and expertise.
- Support businesses, working together to ensure that projects in schools are handled smoothly and effectively.
- Provide help for schools to build a strategic vision for the future and services to help with grant and fund raising.
- Seek the most cost effective solutions from the Network members for the benefit of schools.
- Offer a mechanism of ensuring that Network members will maintain standards including the exclusion, if necessary, of any companies not meeting those exacting standards.
- Pursue best practice within the wider education and supply sector as a whole to share with schools within Worcestershire.